20090901

Spotted #1: Rolls-Royce Phantom

In my very first post, I had mentioned that I get very excited on spotting an exotic automobile on road. One such instance happened recently when I saw a Rolls-Royce Phantom in Chennai caught in a traffic signal. This is my second instance of spotting a RR Phantom in Chennai, the first time being the incident that I had mentioned in my first post. Luckily this time, I had my friend sitting with me in my bike and we pulled up closer to the car to take some snaps. 

Literally, I understood the meaning of the word Road-Presence that day. The awesome styling and the magnificent road-presence made sure that everybody around craned their necks and glanced at this mobile wonder. Infact, people started moving their vehicles aside and leave way for this car as if they have seen an ambulance with its flashlights and siren on. 

Click on the images to get a bigger picture. Clarity may not be great since these were taken in my mobile phone. Cheers !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment